Hello South Texas Chapter Members:
It’s that time again for officer elections. We have many great candidates and the elections are open utilizing this Survey Monkey
. All positions are uncontested, but we want to provide an opportunity to provide feedback for the new officers to take forward into our next chapter beginning 2019. Please submit your vote and feedback by December 31, 2018.
Below you will find the of role responsibilities.President
is the executive officer of the Chapter and will preside at all meetings of the Chapter. The primary accountabilities of the president are:
· Oversee meetings of the board and Chapter, including agenda development and meeting facilitation.
· In partnership with the board and committee chairs, develop the future goals and annual objectives for the Chapter.
· Based on the annual objectives, formulate the annual budget for the Chapter in partnership with the board and committee chairs.
· Provide for the ongoing monitoring and evaluation of annual objectives.
· Along with the treasurer, provide oversight for the Chapter finances and ensure financial controls are in place to protect the Chapter’s finances from misuse or fraud.
· After approval from ANIA, execute all contracts on behalf of the Chapter.
· Ensure regular communication to the Chapter regarding progress toward the annual objectives and the financial status of the Chapter.
· Along with the board, ensure the Chapter meets all of the obligations to ANIA that are set forth in the Chapter Formation Agreement.
· Working with the vice-president, annually provide for continuity of the Chapter leadership and a board transition meeting.Vice President
will act in the capacity of Executive Officer in the absence of the Chapter President.Treasurer
will maintain a ledger of financial accounts, will provide such reports as required by ANIA and is responsible for the annual submission of required IRS documentation. The treasurer is responsible for the ongoing management, accounting, and reporting of the Chapter’s finances.Secretary
will keep minutes of all leadership meetings and submit all reports to the Chapter President, members, and the National Office.Web Master
will maintain ANIA Website and other social media content to reflect chapter meetings, events, or any other content approved by chapter leadership.
Happy Holiday’s everyone!!
Cory Taylor, MSN, RN-BC, PMP, CPHIMS
Secretary for ANIA South Central Texas Chapter
(M) 1-361-946-8779 (F) 1-855-859-3690