Georgia Chapter

View Only

Announcements

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

HCI-UX

Hello everyone! I hope you are doing well. Thank you for taking the time to review and reply to my post. I have the honor of serving in healthcare for 14 years first starting as a CNA and working my way to BSN-RN servicing in multiple areas including ...

• Hello Saneathia, So sorry for my delayed response to your inquiry. We have a GA ANIA Member who is passionate about this topic and likes to see what assistance she can offer. I am going to forward her your message and if you could provide me an ...

• Hi I'm Currently in the Columbus State University Nursing Informatics Program, Seeking a Preceptor For my Nursing Practicum Course. I live in the SW Atlanta Area. I am currently working as a remote advice nurse. If you know of any preceptor opportunities ...

• Profile Picture

Preceptor

Hi everyone, My name is Saneathia Goar, RN I am a current Nursing Informatics student at Columbus State University . I'm also new to this chapter. I am currently in search of a preceptor for My practicum course. If there is any one that can assist me ...

• Hi Mya, If you have not already secured a preceptor, I'm sure we can accommodate you at Emory. Let me know! Shawanna ------------------------------ Shawanna Taylor MSN, RN Senior Manager Nursing Informatics Emory Healthcare Columbus GA -------- ...

Latest Shared Files

Current Members
60 Members
community Admin
community Admin
community Admin
community Admin
community Admin
community Admin