Ms. Geri Bennett, RN-BC MSN

Mercy Ships

Contact Details

Mercy Ships

Bio

Professional Summary
Highly-skilled Clinical Nurse Informatics Leader understands the complexity of healthcare delivery systems and is dedicated to facilitating their improvement through the use of electronic medical record systems. Has a background in a broad range of informatics experience, including Project Management and System Analysis. Possesses a Masters of Science degree in Nursing with a focus on Informatics along with Board Certification in Nursing Informatics (ANCC).

I have 26+ years of healthcare experience, and have spent the last several working with EMR Systems, including MEDITECH, CERNER, and DRFIRST I have a solid foundation built in system implementation and conversion projects. I am versed in Team Lead and Management of project management from conception to optimization. I have also assisted organizations in developing a clinical change management structure, involving stakeholders in the standardization necessary for a useful EMR. Overall, my drive and focus coupled with my experience has taken many clients from start to a successful finish in their implementations.