Ms. Stephanie Dremel, MSN RN-BC

Next Steph Solutions

Contact Details

Next Steph Solutions

Bio

​I’ve been a nurse for over 20 years and my clinical background includes nursing leadership, perioperative services, and ambulatory clinic nursing as well as informatics. For the past several years, I have been providing support for healthcare organizations with transitions, including expansions, technology conversions, upgrades, implementations, and other improvement initiatives as a consultant.  I’m originally from a south suburb of Chicago, but have called San Diego my home for over 25 years.  I started my nursing career in med/surg and then quickly settled into perioperative nursing preop and recovery units (outpatient and inpatient).  I was a Nursing Director at UCSD before becoming an entrepreneur.  I have a BA (History major, Philosophy minor) from Emory University, a BSN from University of Southern Colorado, and a MSN in Nursing Informatics from Chamberlain College of Nursing.   

I have been an active member of ANIA since 2013 and I helped form our local chapter (San Diego Regional) in 2014.  I served as the Vice President for the first 2 years and Chapter President from 2017 - 2019.  I currently serve as West Regional Director on the National Board of Directors for ANIA.   

I love to play golf despite my lack of golf ability and even though my husband is a Golf Pro.  I’m an avid dog lover and am very attached to our Boston Terrier (PJ) and our Bloodhound (Tucker).