Ms. Amanda Shackelford, MSN RN-BC

HonorHealth

Contact Details

HonorHealth

Bio

I am currently the Clinical Informatics Manager for HonorHealth. We are live on the Epic EHR platform. I have been working with the EHR team since 2012. I started as a credentialed trainer for the ClinDoc application with the initial John C. Lincoln Epic Go Live in 2012 and transitioned to Informatics. Prior to my leadership roles, I was the primary informaticist for the John C. Lincoln campus. My areas of expertise are CPOE, Clinical Documentation, provider/clinician support for multiple Epic applications, optimization governance and leading the informatics team. Some of my clinical focus areas are with the network Stroke team, Promoting Interoperability team (formerly Meaningful Use), Hospitalist Collaborative and Nursing Informatics Shared Governance.

I earned my MSN with an emphasis in Informatics from Grand Canyon University. I originally obtained my BSN from Northern Arizona University.  My Clinical Background areas are PCCU and long term care. I previously held the PCCN certification for 8 years and am currently Board Certified in Informatics.