Ms. Julie Jones, MS RN-BC

University of Vermont Health Network

Contact Details

University of Vermont Health Network

Bio

I have had the privilege of leading multiple projects focused on implementing Electronic Health Records (EHR) at the University of Vermont Medical Center. In these roles, I managed the entire project life cycle, which encompassed workflow analysis, system configuration, testing, training program development, and providing crucial support during the go-live phase. Furthermore, I have consistently followed several life cycles of Epic EHR upgrades.

My qualifications include certifications in Health Orders and Results (HOD), EpicCare Ambulatory, EpicCare Inpatient Procedure Orders, Order Transmittal, Optime, and Bugsy. These certifications have equipped me with in-depth knowledge and expertise in leveraging Epic's suite of healthcare solutions.

Beyond the hospital environment, I've been instrumental in propelling nursing organizations into the 21st century by creating electronic platforms for event registration, facilitating secure event payments, and offering organizational tools that streamline their operations. I've also played a pivotal role in enhancing member communication through diverse channels such as social media, newsletters, and personalized email campaigns. My dedication to bridging healthcare and technology has been a driving force in enabling organizations to embrace digital transformation and improve their service delivery.

Specialties: Word, Word Forms, Excel, Photography, Video Production, PDF, PDF Forms
YouTube, Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn