Dallas/Fort Worth Chapter (DISTINGUISHED)

Latest Discussion Posts

• Congratulations, Dr. Nelson! Your contributions to the Nursing Informatics community are invaluable... and this achievement is evidence of your continued commitment to advancing Nursing Informatics. Thank you for all you do! ------------------------------ ...

• Such an accomplishment. Congratulations Dr. Nelson. Best. Cheryl

• Today Dr. Nelson successfully defended her dissertation "Predicting Infection-Related Organ Failure: Expansion of SOFA Algorithm to Include Nursing Documentation."   Her committee was: Dr. Barbara Haas, Chair Dr. Cheryl Parker, Co-Chair Dr. Susan ...

• Good evening all! My name is Alexandria Davis. I'm currently a student at Northeastern State University and in serious need of a preceptor for my upcoming practicum this fall! I listed below some of the major details regarding the preceptorship. I am ...

• Profile Picture

Public Health

Hello, I am Nakima and pursing my MSN in nursing informatics degree at Walden University but for one of our assignments I need to interview a public health nurse informaticist. I am looking for a nurse informaticist who worked public health or is ...

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Current Members
160 Members
community Admin
community Moderator
community Leadership
Webmaster
community Admin
community Leadership
Vice-President
community Admin
community Leadership
community Admin