Heart of America Chapter (Kansas City)

View Only

Announcements

• Chapter Elections for 2022 Board -- Call for nominations

Want to make a difference? Get involved? Build your resume?

Chapter Elections
    are to be held starting December 1.
    Nominations are open through November 12, 2021

If you would like to nominate yourself or someone else,
    please send an email with the individual's name, email and office you're nominating them for
    to heartofamericaania@gmail.com

Offices that are available:
    President-Elect*
    Secretary
    Treasurer
    Education Chair
    Connections Chair - Membership
    Connections Chair - Social Media

*This officer serves as President-Elect for one year and then as President for one year

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello friends!  I am looking to hire a new Manager of Application Services at Liberty Hospital.  This person would oversee the business and clinical applications for the organization. I thought I would post here to see if there was any interest.   ...

• Terri, In my previous hospital position, we didn't have scribes per se but we used an ER Telemed service for consults, translators, and nursing support. They also provided documentation to us of the codes, etc. as they could watch and hear everything ...

• Profile Picture

scribes for nursing

Hi.  I am wondering if any of you are using scribes to help nurses document as part of a surge or emergency plan?  If so, how?  Is the scribe in-person or virtual?  If they are not in the room, how are they scribing?  Who are the scribes?   If you have ...

• Our chapter holiday party is on Wednesday, December 8 from 6-8 pm. Join us for some fun and games while you get to know your fellow ANIA members! The party is virtual but the fun is real! RSVP and details are in the Events section (on ...

• If you RSVP'd for the November education offering , make sure your calendar reflects the 11/17 date! We had a speaker conflict and needed to reschedule, so please note that the date has changed: Wednesday, November 17, 2021 5:00 ...

Upcoming Events

Latest Shared Files

Current Members
81 Members
community Admin
community Admin
community Admin
community Admin
community Admin
community Admin