Heart of America Chapter (Kansas City)

Announcements

Latest Discussion Posts

• Looking forward to learning more about this topic! Lauren ------------------------------ Lauren Adams Gray BSN RN Heart of America Chapter President The University of Kansas Hospital Prairie Village KS ------------------------------

• Click here to register!  Many people overestimate our own emotional intelligence. Having an awareness of how our emotions drive our decisions and behaviors makes a difference in how effectively we can engage and influence others. Behavioral research ...

• TIL (Today I learned):  When you complete your member profile, one advantage is that it allows us to get your email address after a CE offering and send your CE to you asap.  Without that information, we're kind of stuck (especially if you're taking ...

• Greetings fellow ANIA members! I am hoping to find a practicum placement beginning in late May 2021 with a masters level RN working in an informatics capacity. I am almost finishied with my coursework for my MSN-NI degree and I need to complete 200 hours ...

• Hey, Heart of America!  Want an introduction to lean concepts and how they can apply to your informatics practice and thinking? Join us on Wednesday, February 3, 2021 at 5:00pm for Lean 101 for Informatics . 1.0 CE available for those who attend ...

Upcoming Events

Latest Shared Files

Current Members
78 Members
community Admin
community Admin
community Admin
Hidden Member
community Admin
community Admin
community Admin
community Admin