Heart of America Chapter (Kansas City)

Latest Discussion Posts

• ​I have meetings that will run into the evening this week, so I won't be able to attend in person. I will call in as soon as I'm able. My apologies in advance - this is an event that has been scheduled for a couple of months, and we're running it, so ...

• Profile Picture

Meeting tomorrow

Unfortunately I have late meetings tomorrow so I will not be able to attend our chapter meeting.  I hope it is a productive meeting.  I will try to make the next one. ------------------------------ Elizabeth Weeks BSN CMSRN RN-BC ANIA West Region Director ...

• Lauren and I are happy to host the next meeting at our building if we are still looking for a location. Please let us know and we can provide directions.  Thanks, Lauren and Elizabeth ------------------------------ Elizabeth Weeks BSN CMSRN RN-BC ANIA ...

• The dress code is not real prescriptive. Most people tend to wear business casual, some are a little more relaxed on Saturday because they may be traveling later that day. I would recommend bringing a sweater or light jacket because sometimes the rooms ...

• ​I'll be attending. This will be my first conference, what is the typical dress code? ------------------------------ Cassie Mahurin Director of Clinical Informatics Blue Springs MO ------------------------------

Upcoming Events

Latest Shared Files

Current Members
102 Members
community Admin
community Admin
community Admin
community Admin
community Admin
community Admin