Heart of America Chapter (Kansas City)

Latest Discussion Posts

• Lauren and I are happy to host the next meeting at our building if we are still looking for a location. Please let us know and we can provide directions.  Thanks, Lauren and Elizabeth ------------------------------ Elizabeth Weeks BSN CMSRN RN-BC ANIA ...

• The dress code is not real prescriptive. Most people tend to wear business casual, some are a little more relaxed on Saturday because they may be traveling later that day. I would recommend bringing a sweater or light jacket because sometimes the rooms ...

• ​I'll be attending. This will be my first conference, what is the typical dress code? ------------------------------ Cassie Mahurin Director of Clinical Informatics Blue Springs MO ------------------------------

• I will be there. ------Original Message------ Who is attending the national conference in Las Vegas?  I have ordered pins we can wear during the conference to let everyone know we belong to the Heart of America Chapter. ------------------------------ ...

• I will be there! Carrie Spangler 910-459-9343 ------Original Message------ Who is attending the national conference in Las Vegas?  I have ordered pins we can wear during the conference to let everyone know we belong to the Heart of America Chapter. ...

Upcoming Events

Latest Shared Files

Current Members
103 Members
community Admin
community Admin
community Admin
community Admin
community Admin
community Admin