SoCal Chapter

View Only

Announcements

• 2022 ANIA SoCal Annual Conference

We're at it again! Please join us for our virtual event! We're talking self-care and mental well-being.

2022 ANIA SoCal Annual Conference:
    Caring for Ourselves So We Can Care for Our Patients

Looking forward to seeing you!
  • Holiday Giving 2021: ANIA SoCal Chapter Food Drive

In the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, unemployment and food insecurity soared. More people than ever turned to food banks and community programs for help putting food on the table.

Thousands of men, women and children struggle with hunger. As healthcare professional, we know promoting a lifestyle that includes healthy eating patterns have been deemed to be cost effective for the prevention of diabetes, cardiovascular disease and an optimal nutrition status has been shown to be crucial in obesity prevention. 

ANIA SoCal created this fundraiser to help provide these much-needed meals to our neighbors through the Feeding America network of local food banks and we're asking you to join us in our cause. Every $1 donated helps provide at least 10 meals.

Fighting hunger, feeding hope - Together, ANIA SoCal and Feeding America will make sure that everyone has the nourishment they need this holiday season.

Click on the Donate button below to make difference and assist our local SoCal communities obtain the necessary nutrition to thrive.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

Documentation by proxy

Does anyone have a policy that includes documentation by proxy?  We have it in our downtime policy, but not our documentation policy.  Any help appreciated. ------------------------------ Denise Tyler, DNP, MSN/MBA, RN-BC dtyler1979@sbcglobal.net -- ...

• Profile Picture

Policy and Procedures

I am hoping to gather some insight into whether others address how to chart (or link to a location in a manual) in their policies.  I have not seen this before but it is a practice in my current environment. Thank you! ------------------------------ ...

• I would focus on your skill set and how what you currently are doing translates into the informatics world. Also recommend applying even though it says experience required because you never know what happens. Sometimes it's a leap of faith, you know right ...

• Hi everyone! I'm Charlotte and I just wanted some advice on getting into the nursing informatics field. Just a little background, I worked at an acute care hospital for about 7 years, and I finished my MSN in Nursing Informatics in 2016. I am currently ...

Upcoming Events

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Current Members
134 Members
community Admin
community Leadership
President
community Admin
community Leadership
Webmaster
community Admin
community Leadership
Secretary,Webmaster
community Admin