SoCal Chapter

Latest Discussion Posts

• Denise, Thank you!  I'm grateful for both my academic experience and the ability to finish my degree in a timely matter despite pandemic interference!  For my virtual practicum, I was presented with an opportunity to develop curriculum for health informatics ...

• Congratulations, can you share your experience doing your practicum virtually? ------------------------------ Denise Tyler, DNP, MSN/MBA, RN-BC dtyler1979@sbcglobal.net ------------------------------

• Denise, Thanks for the feedback.  I was able to obtain a virtual practicum and successfully graduated this summer.  The university was extremely helpful, though not specifically to provide previous mentors.  All things happen for a reason, and my final ...

• Hi Jennifer, have you asked your university for sites where there is already a contract as well as a contact at these sites that has previously served as a mentor? My organization is always open to students, but getting a new contract is not easy. ------------------------------ ...

• ​Hope everyone is safe and healthy.  My org is looking to useTwistle, a Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) program, to monitor COVID-19 patients at home.  If you have experience implementing the application, I would love to talk to you about the project ...

Upcoming Events

Latest Shared Files

Current Members
148 Members
community Admin
community Leadership
Webmaster
community Admin
community Admin
community Admin
community Admin
community Admin