SoCal Chapter

Announcements

• President's Message: National Nurses Week

President's Message

May 6, 2021

National Nurses Week is an excellent opportunity to reflect on our SoCal ANIA nursing chapter members. A nurse is selfless, resilient, supportive, reassuring, and a dedicated team player. With incredible compassion, nurses unite and orchestrate the expertise and talents of the various members of the clinical team.

Every time I interact with our chapter nursing members, I am inspired by our chapter nurses’ dedication, courage, and talent. Creating powerful human interactions between caregivers who are working together to relieve suffering and improve lives will always be at the heart of who we are. That’s why I want to emphasize the importance of cultivating relationships, amongst your local peers as well as our SoCal ANIA chapter colleagues. The utmost compassion you display as you strive to care for the most vulnerable COVID 19-patients over the last year is truly remarkable.

I encourage you to celebrate with each other and to take time this week and reflect on the many lives you have changed, the lives you have saved and the families you have supported. You make a difference every day.

Happy Nurses Week to the SoCal ANIA Nursing Family!

With my sincere thanks and regards,

Melissa Arnold, MBA, BSN
    SoCal ANIA Chapter President

• Reminder: Microsoft Power Automate Training May 6th (1 CEU)

We're so pleased to offer free training in this very cool tool. Come check it out - we even have a CEU just for you!

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

Policy and Procedures

I am hoping to gather some insight into whether others address how to chart (or link to a location in a manual) in their policies.  I have not seen this before but it is a practice in my current environment. Thank you! ------------------------------ ...

• I would focus on your skill set and how what you currently are doing translates into the informatics world. Also recommend applying even though it says experience required because you never know what happens. Sometimes it's a leap of faith, you know right ...

• Hi everyone! I'm Charlotte and I just wanted some advice on getting into the nursing informatics field. Just a little background, I worked at an acute care hospital for about 7 years, and I finished my MSN in Nursing Informatics in 2016. I am currently ...

• Denise, Thank you!  I'm grateful for both my academic experience and the ability to finish my degree in a timely matter despite pandemic interference!  For my virtual practicum, I was presented with an opportunity to develop curriculum for health informatics ...

• Congratulations, can you share your experience doing your practicum virtually? ------------------------------ Denise Tyler, DNP, MSN/MBA, RN-BC dtyler1979@sbcglobal.net ------------------------------

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Current Members
149 Members
community Admin
community Leadership
President
community Admin
community Leadership
Webmaster
community Admin
community Leadership
Secretary,Webmaster
community Admin