Northwest ANIA Chapter

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi.  Our organization has been pushing a lot of safety measures around medication administration since the Vanderbilt nurse criminal case including wanting BCMA as much as possible. They are asking about what the community standard for OR, Endoscopy, ...

• Hi everyone,  My name is Sonia and I am a masters level student studying Nursing Informatics. I have been a bedside nurse for 6 years and now looking to do something little different. I am currently enrolled at Capella University and have my last term ...

• Please see the attachment for the upcoming presentation from the Northwest Chapter of ANIA on Friday, July 22, 2022! ------------------------------ Rachael Clagett DNP, RN-BC Nursing Informatics Manager/Asst CNIO Billings Clinic Stevensville MT ---- ...

• Welcome to all of our ANIA members in the Northwest states!  I am so excited that we now have a chapter in the region. You will soon be hearing from your new Northwest Chapter leaders who are actively planning chapter activities and working on the website ...

Latest Shared Files

Current Members
118 Members
community Admin
community Moderator
community Leadership
community Admin
community Leadership
community Admin
community Leadership