Discussion: View Thread

• 1.  5/18 ANIA Symposium Details

Posted 05-17-2018 19:35

We are EXCITED for those of you who will be attending the 3rd Annual Finding the Heart in Informatics Nursing Symposium tomorrow (5/18) at Cerner's Innovation Campus.

Parking:

• Driving directions are included in the "Driving Directions to Innovations" file attached
    • Use the left lane (closest to the security booth) at the gated entrance to the facility
    • Please print and present the attached parking document (Large Event Parking Pass) to the security guard at the Cerner gate entrance
    • After you park, put the parking document in your front windshield
    • Volunteers will guide you to the meeting space on the upper level

Other Conference details:

• Presentation slides are attached for the 1 hour presentations.  Please print/download them if you would like to take notes.
    • Water bottle refill stations are available near the conference rooms; feel free to bring your refillable water bottles
    • We will offer beverages with meals; card only vending machines will also be available at the facility
    • Don't forget your business cards for networking opportunities

------------------------------
    Christie Broaddus BSN RN MHCL
    Clinical Informatics Manager
    Topeka KS

• 2.  RE: 5/18 ANIA Symposium Details

Posted 06-15-2018 15:39

Hello ANIA,

I attended the meeting on May 18, 2018 at the Innovation Campus at Cerner.  I have sent two to three emails requesting my 6.5 CNE's and have not received an evaluation nor any of my CNE's.  Can someone please assist me with this issue?  I spent $120 joining ANIA and $90.00 for the Symposium and I cannot get anyone to respond to me?

Thank you!

Cherri Fuchs, RN, BSN, RDCS

Clinical Strategist, Device Works

Cherri.Fuchs@Cerner.com

816-872-9649 Mobile

www.cerner.com

image001.png@01D32312.5E6E8080

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE This message and any included attachments are from Cerner Corporation and are intended only for the addressee. The information contained in this message is confidential and may constitute inside or non-public information under international, federal, or state securities laws. Unauthorized forwarding, printing, copying, distribution, or use of such information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the addressee, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender of the delivery error by e-mail or you may call Cerner's corporate offices in Kansas City, Missouri, U.S.A at (+1) (816)221-1024.

• 3.  RE: 5/18 ANIA Symposium Details

Posted 06-28-2018 10:57
    I received a survey via email that I filled out. After completing the survey you should be able to get a screenshot of your CEUs.

Todd Morris
    Team Lead, Clinical Terminologist
    Greenwood MO

• 4.  RE: 5/18 ANIA Symposium Details

Posted 07-11-2018 11:43
    I never received an email for the <g class="gr_ gr_21 gr-alert gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling ins-del multiReplace" id="21" data-gr-id="21">post survey</g> either but feel it was caught in our spam folders.  Can I have it resent?

Mary 

Mary Valverde
    North Kansas City MO