Lunch & Learn Event
Topic: Charting Your Path in Informatics – Navigating Opportunities from Novice to CNIO
When: Dec. 6, 2023 @ 12:00pm CST
Where: Zoom Meeting (RSVP to receive link)
- Identify the various career paths and opportunities available in informatics, ranging from entry-level positions to Chief Nursing Informatics Officer (CNIO) roles.
- Share success stories and real-life experiences of professionals who have advanced in their informatics careers.
- Provide guidance on networking, professional development, and resources available to informatics professionals at all career stages.
- Offer insights into the essential skills, qualification\s, and certifications required for different informatics career levels.
- Encourage participants to set career goals and create actionable plans for their informatics journey, whether they are just starting or aiming for leadership positions like CNIO.
· Christopher Skinner, MBA, BSN, RN-BC – Vice President Clinical Informatics, Covenant Health, Knoxville, TN
· Ron Reed, MSN, RN – Director of Clinical Informatics, Life Point Health, Nashville, TN
· Leslie Gevedon, MS, RN, NI-BC, VP Clinical Informatics, HCA Healthcare, TriStar Division
· Christina George – BSN, RN, Manager Clinical Informatics, HCA Corporate, Nashville, TN
· Go to the Tennessee ANIA Chapter home page
· Under Chapter Events, click on the event’s link and select RSVP to register for this event.