Jasmine Mount, DNP RN-BC

HCA Healthcare

Contact Details

HCA Healthcare

Bio

Greetings and humble Salutations! My name is Jasmine Mount and I serve as the Secretary of the Tennessee Chapter of ANIA. I started out as a Medical-Surgical/Oncology nurse and ventured out to other specialties such as Progressive Care, Telemetry, and Cardiac. My non-bedside experience consists of being a former Adjunct Nurse Faculty teaching didactic, skills, and clinical courses, a Nurse Residency Instructor, as well as currently serving as the Clinical Informatics Coordinator of my facility.

I received my Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree from Florida Agricultural & Mechanical University (Go Rattlers!) and both my Masters of Science in Nursing (MSN) concentrating in Nursing Informatics and Doctorate of Nursing Practice (DNP) concentrating in Healthcare Systems Leadership from Chamberlain University. I am board certified in Medical-Surgical (CMSRN) and Informatics (RN-BC) Nursing. 

I am proud to serve the ANIA community and be a leader and change agent in the specialty of Nursing Informatics!