Ms. Rhonda Barnhill, MSN RN-BC

Cerner

Contact Details

Cerner

Bio

I have been a RN for over 20 years with experience in med surg, home health, long term care, acute care, and pre-admission. I am board certified in Nursing Informatics by the ANCC. I was a super user at Jackson General for Cerner documentation and I worked closely with the Information System's Department in developing an electronic outpatient history that replaced the paper history.

In 2010 I began working in informatics. In my role from 2010-2012, I built in McKesson products. I supported all McKesson applications which included HPP, HED, HPF, AdminRx, HCA, HCQ, HOM, HEO, and HSM. I built for HEN, HSM, and HEO. I also built on the web. I have experience with HTML and JAVA. I analyzed workflow and worked with users in order to develop and manage the EMR.

In 2012 my organization decided to implement Epic. I am currently certified in EpicCare Ambulatory, Ambulatory Specialty Setup, and MyChart 2012 & 2014. I am an analyst on the Epic Ambulatory Team. I work with physicians, physician office staff, outpatient ambulatory areas, and MyChart by participating in build, analysis, training, implementation, go-live, and post go-live support.

I was the Ambulatory Coordinator for our Oncology, Radiation Oncology, Pulmonary, Nephrology, and Dialysis specialties.

I was the MyChart Coordinator and builder. I was the only MyChart builder until March 2014 for the organization. Our organization was the first to go live with almost every feature MyChart has to offer. MyChart went live December 2013.

I currently work for Cerner. I manage complex client relationships with a high degree of variability that require influence to
achieve targeted outcomes. Consult with client to create a strategic value measure plan resulting in value achievement
across clinical workflows. Identify organizational opportunities to improve quality of care and patient safety.