Ms. Jennifer Meyer

UPMC

Contact Details

UPMC

Bio

• I am an Informatics Nurse at UPMC Hamot in Erie PA. My role includes eRecord training/education in addition to providing end-user support with clinical documentation and applications issues/questions.
  • Prior to my current role, I worked as an informatics nurse educator at Nationwide Children’s Hospital (NCH) where I honed her informatics, education, and project management skills. I earned Epic certifications in ASAP, Homecare/Hospice, and Principal Trainer.
  • I started my nursing career in 2006 working as an ICU and eventually an ED nurse. I started her informatics journey when she became a clinic nurse for NCH endocrinology by being their super user for the department.
  • I earned MSN in nursing informatics from Chamberlain University and hopes to be certified in informatics by 2021. I am currently enrolled at the American Sentinal College of Nursing for my DNP in Informatics Leadership. I am very passionate about informatics and change management to improve clinicians' workflow to create great patient outcomes.