Mr. Christopher Christensen

Saint Luke's Health System of Kansas City

Contact Details

Saint Luke's Health System of Kansas City

Bio

I am a registered nurse that started with Saint Luke's Health System of Kansas City since February of 1985. I attended the KU School of Nursing graduating in 1990.
Currently an IS Program Manager managing the Patient Resource Solutions team within Saint Luke's Health System of Kansas City IS department under the Applications Support Group. I am responsible for managing the application development and production support for ancillary department EMRs:
Radiology (Epic Radiant), CV Services (Epic Cupid),Perioperative areas (Epic OpTime), Anesthesia (Epic), Home Health and Hospice (Epic), GI Lab (gGastro), Instrument Tracking (Microsystems SPM), and Risk Management (Marsh ClearSight) throughout the health system. I am able to utilize my clinical and management skills to assist with the development and support of the applications that I manage. I believe that I moved from direct patient care but I still have an impact on patient care by working to improve the applications under my management with the clinicians that deliver care. 
I am married and the father of two children that are starting lives of their own after finishing college.
I have one grand daughter.
I enjoy motorcycling and travel.​