Discussion: View Thread

Cancelled: September 8th Event

• 1.  Cancelled: September 8th Event

Posted 09-02-2017 17:11

Dear ANIA Members,

Due to the recent events, the next ANIA Event scheduled for this Friday, September 8th has been cancelled. Those that have registered for the event will receive a full refund through Eventbrite within 2 days. We will make every effort to reschedule our speaker Dr. McBride. 

The ANIA Officers and Board of Directors would like to extend their sympathies by the devastation that Hurricane Harvey has took in our Greater Houston Area. We send our sincere condolences to those that have lost so much and also lost their lives. Our thoughts and prayers are with each and every one of you.

It has been such an overwhelming response of the generosity we have given one another in such time of need. We are Houston Strong and will rebuild. The road to rebuild will take a team effort and encourage to continue to help (see links below).  As a Hurricane Ike survivor myself, the one thing that helped me was the support I received from people: emotionally, financially and their physical strength.

Thank you again for your continued support within our informatics community.

Links:

Sincerely,

Houston – ANIA Chapter Officers & BOD

------------------------------
    Sincerely,
    Houston – ANIA Chapter Officers & BOD

Kathleen Ulanday, President
    Juliana J. Brixey, Vice President
    Regina Wysocki, Secretary
    Nancy Crider, Treasurer
    Board of Directors
    Dorothy Alford