Discussion: View Thread

• 1.  ANIA Nursing Informatics Certification Review Course Sept 14th and 15th

Posted 07-24-2018 10:17
    Registration is open!  Please join us for the ANIA Nursing Informatics Certification Review Course on September 14th and 15th.  This event is co-sponsored by the Heart of America Chapter of ANIA and the HIMSS Greater Kansas City Chapter. For more information, click the registration link.​ 

Already certified?  Share with a peer.  See the attached event flyer.

------------------------------
    Dawn Walters MBA BSN RN-BC

• 2.  RE: ANIA Nursing Informatics Certification Review Course Sept 14th and 15th

Posted 07-24-2018 10:48
    I am excited we are able to host a NI-CRC locally!

• 3.  RE: ANIA Nursing Informatics Certification Review Course Sept 14th and 15th

Posted 07-27-2018 10:20
    ​The registration doesn't seem to be working. It gives an error message when you try to register.

Christina Dillon
    Clinical Analyst

• 4.  RE: ANIA Nursing Informatics Certification Review Course Sept 14th and 15th

Posted 07-27-2018 10:50
    I received an error as well when I tried to test it. I have reached out to the national office to let them know so they can fix it. I will let you know when it is fixed.

Elizabeth

Sent from my iPhone

• 5.  RE: ANIA Nursing Informatics Certification Review Course Sept 14th and 15th

Posted 07-27-2018 11:56
    The registration is now fixed.

Sent from my iPhone

• 6.  RE: ANIA Nursing Informatics Certification Review Course Sept 14th and 15th

Posted 08-31-2018 11:55
    ​Reminder to register for the Nursing Informatics Certification Review Course coming up on Sept 14th and 15th! 

Dawn Walters MBA BSN RN-BC

• 7.  RE: ANIA Nursing Informatics Certification Review Course Sept 14th and 15th

Posted 08-31-2018 12:24
    ​Whether you are just starting to study or need a final push to sign up for an exam date, this course will get you on the right track!  Join us on the journey to NI Certification.

Christie Broaddus BSN RN MHCL
    Clinical Informatics Manager
    Topeka KS