BANIA Bay Area Chapter (California)

Announcements

• BANIA Commencement Meeting on Saturday August 17th at 11:30 AM

Hi BANIAers!
    Hope you have a great Summer so far!
    It's official that we will have our first chapter meeting on Saturday 8.17 11:30 AM  - 2 PM.  The location is at 2248 International Blvd., Oakland, CA

You can use this link to register BANIA event 
    now!

Our primary intention for this commencement meeting is to meet everyone in person and get to know each other.  Our chapter leadership team will introduce ourselves and present a brief highlight of our corresponding professional work in the informatics field.  In return, we will want to know you a bit to bond as a community.

There will be o'dourves and beverage served and we look forward to seeing you all! 

Please use this link to register BANIA event no later than August 12th, so we can have a headcount to make our first meeting a smooth experience!

Best Regards!
    Jenny Yiu, President of BANIA Chapter
    Carlye Hatwood, VP of BANIA Chapter
    Cheryl Cordova, Secretary of BANIA Chapter
    Tip Tilton, Treasurer of BANIA Chapter
    Dan Keller, Webmaster of BANIA Chapter
  • Bay Area Chapter is Officially Resurrected!

Hello All Bay Area Clinical Informatics, I am excited to say we are united again!  On behalf of the BANIA chapter leadership team, I would like to welcome you to participate and use this forum for us to connect/collaborate!

Latest Discussion Posts

Please login to see all eligible discussion postings

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Community Blogs

• Profile Picture

lots of blogging

Greetings, fellow nursing informaticians.  This is a topic about which I have been blogging for years.  See for example:  about BANIA and nursing informatics , about the dearth of CNIOs , about the recent ANIA conference in Las Vegas , about how we'll ...

Current Members
84 Members
community Admin
community Admin
community Admin
community Admin
community Admin
community Admin