San Diego Regional Chapter (Distinguished)

Announcements

• Chapter Meeting Update

The February Chapter meeting has been moved to March 10, 2021 at 530pm.  We have a speaker, Megan Medina who will be presenting on COVID-19 and Vaccinations.  Flyer to be sent out shortly!  Or click link below in Chapter Files.
  • Year of the Nurse - Advancing the Practice of Informatics

Annual (Virtual) Conference 2020 - 3 CEs! 
    September 25th
    Speakers:
    > Dr. Don Simborg - Founder of HL7
    "Brief History and Future of Informatics"
    > Cindy Drake - Program Manager Sharp Chula Vista 
    "Implementing Electronic Culture Follow-up in the Emergency Department"

Registration here on San Diego ANIA page on July 10th

Save the Date: November 11th Chapter Meeting with additional "conference" like educational opportunities!!

Latest Discussion Posts

• I'm working on a Telehealth implementation with Doximity and wondering if anyone has any best practices regarding troubleshooting connectivity issues and best handoff workflows with this platform in the ambulatory clinic visit setting.  Any suggestions ...

• Thanks Stephanie! That's so true, many of my friends working in healthcare data science have gotten their employers to sponsor the training. I'll take your advice and work towards a PMP certification, then learn some SQL on Udemy. Appreciate the guidance. ...

• HI Teddy, Lean Six Sigma is definitely still relevant, but there are some employers who will send staff for the certification so depending on how much the course is that you are looking at, you may want to wait. Project Management certification is also ...

• Hi all-  I am a student nurse and wanted to buff up my resume with trainings and/or certifications that are relevant to the nursing informatics field. I noticed many leaders here with Lean Six Sigma certs (black belt). Is this very relevant in the field ...

• As posted on our chapter's main page under announcements, we wanted to notify our San Diego members of a free CE opportunity.   Leading Innovation and Creating Cultures of High Performance with Dr. Dan Weberg, Head of Clinical Innovation at TrustedHealth. ...

Upcoming Events

Latest Shared Files

Current Members
58 Members
community Admin
community Admin
community Admin
community Admin
community Admin
community Admin