San Diego Regional Chapter (Distinguished)

View Only

Announcements

• Nov. 17,2023 - ANIA San Diego Regional Chapter 2023 Annual Conference

Register and Sign up on our home page here. 

AI & Emerging Technologies
    Friday, November 17 – 2pm Check-in for in-person attendees & Sim Lab tours

2:45pm Program begins for both in-person & virtual attendees

5:45pm Program concludes

6pm Hosted happy hour for in-person attendees

Agenda

1.       Hospital Room of the Future via Smart Board with Emerging and Interactive Technology

2.       Artificial Intelligence in Nursing: Preparing Leaders for the Future

3.       The Nurse Informaticist’s Only Competition: Status Quo

See full agenda on attached flyer.

Register and Sign up on our home page here. 

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello! My name is Jess and I am a student completing my MSN in Health Informatics. I am looking for a preceptor in the San Diego or general Southern California area. I am willing to drive to southern Los Angeles or Orange County if necessary. I want to ...

• Come and join us to connect and mingle with your colleagues this upcoming Tuesday (2/20). We will supply some appetizers and we have information about upcoming activities and events including ANIA's National conference in Chicago in May. Register ...

• Register and Sign up on our home page here. Both virtual and In-person options! Feel free to share the attached flyer! AI & Emerging Technologies Friday, November 17 – 2pm Check-in for in-person attendees & Sim Lab tours 2:45pm ...

• Hi everyone, It is hard to believe that it is already October! We will be having a Chapter meeting on Wednesday 10/11 at 5:30pm (zoom link is below). In addition to a few minutes of Chapter business, we will have a presentation for 1 FREE CE. The title ...

• Hi, Kathy. I hate that I missed this event. Is there anything scheduled in the near term? Julie ------------------------------ Julie Nagy Director Product Management CliniComp, Int San Diego CA ------------------------------

Current Members
51 Members
community Admin
community Admin
community Admin
community Admin
community Admin
community Admin