San Diego Regional Chapter (Distinguished)

Announcements

• Year of the Nurse - Advancing the Practice of Informatics

Annual (Virtual) Conference 2020 - 3 CEs! 
    September 25th
    Speakers:
    > Dr. Don Simborg - Founder of HL7
    "Brief History and Future of Informatics"
    > Cindy Drake - Program Manager Sharp Chula Vista 
    "Implementing Electronic Culture Follow-up in the Emergency Department"

Registration here on San Diego ANIA page on July 10th

Save the Date: November 11th Chapter Meeting with additional "conference" like educational opportunities!!

• ANIA National Conference Date Change

SAVE THE DATE:  ANIA NATIONAL CONFERENCE
    August 20 - 22, 2020
    The National ANIA Conference scheduled for May 7-9, 2020 has been moved to August 20-22, 2020 due to COVID-19.  The Conference is now Virtual!  More information will be available soon. Stay tuned!​

Latest Discussion Posts

• As posted on our chapter's main page under announcements, we wanted to notify our San Diego members of a free CE opportunity.   Leading Innovation and Creating Cultures of High Performance with Dr. Dan Weberg, Head of Clinical Innovation at TrustedHealth. ...

• Hello ANIA members! I hope you are all are staying safe and doing well. I currently have a year left in my BSN program and I am extremely interested in Informatics as a career path. Currently working as a Product Manager at a B2C software company while ...

• Check out ANIA SD's website for updates on our September Event!   Also, check out our flyer by clicking here! ------------------------------ Matthew Binder BSN RN CCRN CHTS-CP Critical Care Nurse San Diego CA ------------------------------

• Save the Date:  Year of the Nurse - Advancing the Practice September 25th Speakers: > Dr. Don Simborg -  Founder of HL7 "Brief History and Future of Informatics" > Cindy Drake -  Program Manager Sharp Chula Vista   "Implementing Electronic ...

• Correction: Register this Friday for a CE event on Saturday April 11th. ------------------------------ Matthew Binder BSN RN CCRN CHTS-CP Critical Care Nurse San Diego CA ------------------------------

Upcoming Events

Current Members
58 Members
community Admin
community Admin
community Admin
community Admin
community Admin
community Admin