San Diego Regional Chapter (Distinguished)

Announcements

• Friday Evening Social Networking Dinner

ANIA San Diego Regional Chapter would like to invite you to join us for dinner Friday evening of the National Conference.  Roy's is just steps away from the hotel for your convenience.  Tailored menu is provided with open bar available for more beverage options.   See the event to the right of our Chapter page and reach out with any questions you may have!

Registration deadline promptly closes on Tuesday August 3rd at Noon. 

Latest Discussion Posts

• Lisette -  Hey there!  Thanks for posting and reaching out.   Biggest suggestion is to join us for our next chapter meetings.   This will reach out to those who are in attendance so that you can mention this discussion post.    Others can reply to this ...

• Lisette,  Contact me on my work email John.Lussier@Sharp.Com and we can see if we have anyone who can assist. ------------------------------ John Lussier FHIMSS MSN RN-BC Director Clinical Informatics Sharp HealthCare Rancho Mirage CA -------------- ...

• Hello all, My name is Lisette and I am a new member. I am licensed in California and currently practice at the VA in San Diego. Currently, I am enrolled in the Chamberlain University MSN program in Nursing Informatics and will be starting my track specific ...

• I'm working on a Telehealth implementation with Doximity and wondering if anyone has any best practices regarding troubleshooting connectivity issues and best handoff workflows with this platform in the ambulatory clinic visit setting.  Any suggestions ...

• Thanks Stephanie! That's so true, many of my friends working in healthcare data science have gotten their employers to sponsor the training. I'll take your advice and work towards a PMP certification, then learn some SQL on Udemy. Appreciate the guidance. ...

Upcoming Events

Latest Shared Files

Current Members
62 Members
community Admin
community Admin
community Admin
community Admin
community Admin
community Admin