ANIA Meaningful Use Forum

In need of a Preceptor for my Master's in Informatics

• 1.  In need of a Preceptor for my Master's in Informatics

Posted 01-26-2019 22:15
    I am located in Gilbert, AZ. If anyone is able to mentor me please let me know ASAP. It would be beyond greatly appreciated. Below are the requirements: 

Project Mentor selection criteria and role:

• At least a Masters level preparation with expertise in the focus of the project
    • Current licensure (if indicated)
    • One year experience in the organization  
    • Good verbal and communication skills
    • Ability to work collaboratively with students, faculty, and other disciplines

Project Mentor Role:

• Serve as a resource while the student is functioning within the organization.
    • Assist the student in developing the project that is consistent with the needs of the student and organization.
    • Identify and maintain organizational channels of communication-related to project experience requirements.
    • Facilitate access to organizational resources.
    • Guide the student in selecting experiences based on the project mentor's understanding of the opportunities available in the organization.
    • Negotiate a schedule with the student and define the process of notification of schedule changes.
    • Assess issues related to confidentiality that may arise during the project. The project mentor will determine what information can and cannot be shared, potential conflicts of interest, and provide the student with guidance in handling these types of ethical situations.

Thank you all for your time.

------------------------------
    Rebecca Jones
    RN
    Gilbert AZ
    ------------------------------